– Boiled cooking sausages.
– Hotpot sausages
-Good performance for boiling and frying application, casing have a good combination with the stuffing, and good texture.
Recommendations for use:
- Ready-to-use casing. Do not soak before stuffing.
- Reseal opened packages in an airtight container or bag to prevent moisture loss. To rehydrate, suggest spraying some water or oil before using.
- Work surfaces(tables and stuffing tubes, etc.) that contact with casing should always be sanitary and dry.
- Horn size should be less than the casing inner size about 2mm.
- The casing will not broken during boiled cooking.
- The stuffing will not loose after cooking.
- Good permeability, the excess fat and nitrite can permeate through the casing and dissolve in water.