This is achieved by:
- Preventing the growth of microorganisms.
- Removing atmospheric oxygen.
- Limiting the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungi.
- Preventing the evaporation of volatile components .
- Long term storage of dry foods: Nuts, cereals,cheese, smoked fish, crisps, cured meats.
- Short term storage of fresh foods: Vegetables, meats,liquid i.e. soups
Vacuum pouches prevent freezer burn by shielding food from exposure to the cold, dry air
We provide all pouches and bags to any bespoke size micron.
The thickness of the sample is 70um.